US Youth Soccer Europe and its Olympic Development Program (ODP):
Welcome, thank you for showing interest in our program. US Youth Soccer Europe is a US Youth Soccer Association Region I program. We have four programs designed to support different levels of play in Europe. We are committed to identifying, developing and promoting soccer players in Europe.
US Youth Soccer Europe Vision:
To foster the physical, mental and emotional growth and development of youth through the sport of soccer at all levels of age and competition in Europe.
US Youth Soccer Europe has four levels of participation to support this vision:
- On base military youth services soccer programs (recreational level)
- International school select level or district affiliated areas
- Local district select areas which could include its own American Soccer Club or local teams on a District partner club’s facility
- Olympic Development Program (ODP) Europe
US YOUTH SOCCER EUROPE Mission is as a member of US Youth Soccer’s Region I, we are a non-profit and educational organization whose mission is to identify soccer players in Europe at four levels of competition (Recreational Level, District Select or affiliated Districts and ODP Europe). We will develop and strive to improve soccer excellence in Europe. We will promote growth of the game within our respective communities and be ambassadors of the game. US Youth Soccer Europe will promote our soccer players and prepare them for the next level of play.
• Develop individual skills to achieve next level of competition
• Teach team tactics to improve knowledge of the game
• Model and teach good sportsmanship by providing quality coaching
• Identify players at all levels of competition and support their growth
• Create an exciting and challenging training environment at all levels
• Communicate openly and garner support
• Promote players for next higher level of competition
• Provide a baseline standard to each respective program and District/Affiliated area
• Commitment to the players. Treat players in a respectful manner.
• Commitment to skill development as the foundation of our philosophy.
• Provide quality leadership, mentoring, and role-modeling.
• Provide a positive, but challenging learning environment.
• Encourage player responsibility and commitment towards their personal development.
• Build commitment to teamwork and a sense of loyalty amongst players, parents, and coaches.
• Foster a spirit of contribution in giving back to the local community.
• Provide an enjoyable soccer environment for all players, coaches, and parents